If you are finding for WB Health Warden 2022 Result then you are in right page. Beside you can check the Cut Off Marks Recruitment of 2022 WB Health Warden. You are also able to Download WB Health Warden 2022 Merit List PDF from NSCDelhi.Org.
The notification of West Bengal Health Department for Health warden post has been released , apply online now at wbhrb.in, visit official website & check the eligibility criteria. Interested candidates are hereby requested to apply for the post online through the official website. Online application is available 30.06.2022 (Till 1 PM).Applications related all details are available at our website to read the full article carefully.
This year West Bengal Health Department a department of Health &Family Welfare of West Bengal board is hiring around 150+ candidates for their Warden post in various Nursing colleges & Nursing Training schools. The appointment of the candidates is on a contractual basis but it likely to be permanent later. By publication of official notification they are inviting freshers job seekers for the Health Warden Post.
- WB Health Warden 2022 Recruitment
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Official Notification
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Vacancy
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Apply online
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Application Fees
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Selection Process
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Interview Syllabus
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Expected Date
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Exam Pattern
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Admit Card
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Exam Date
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Answer key
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Result/Merit List
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Salary Details
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Cut Off Marks
- WB Health Warden 2022 – Previous Year Interview Questions
- WB Health Warden 2022 Related FAQs
WB Health Warden 2022 Recruitment
|Name of the post||West Bengal Health Warden|
|Recruitment Board||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Total Vacancy||165(Female-159 nos,male-6 nos)|
|Salary details||Rs-5,400 to 25,200 & grade pay-2,600|
|Type of Job||Contractual|
|Application Mode||Online only|
|Job Location||Various location in West Bengal|
|Starting Date of Online Application||17.06.2022|
|Closing Date of Online Application||30.06.2022|
|Result Date||Coming soon|
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
This year West Bengal Health warden post has released for huge no of vacancies for their different Nursing colleges & Nursing Training School. West Bengal Health Department a renowned department of West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department is always conscious about their recruitment related activity, different time they used to recruit people for their better development. For the post of WB Health Warden they kept the minimum qualification of Madhyamik level, so that the needy candidates also can apply for the post.
WB Health Warden 2022 – Official Notification
The official notification of WB Health Warden has been released on the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, they are hiring new freshers candidates for the post of Warden. The application for the post of WB Health Warden will be in online mode only ,the application is available up to 30.06.2022 at 1 PM in official portal.
Candidates who have passed the Madhyamik or equivalent exam & having good scores can apply for this post because there will be not written exam, merit list will prepare on the basis of marks scored in Madhyamik exam & Personal interview.
WB Health Warden 2022 – Vacancy
As per the official notification of WB Health Warden post the selected candidates will recruit on different Nursing colleges & Nursing Training School in West Bengal, Female candidates who are preparing for Govt job is a golden opportunity for them as no written Exam will be held.
|Category||Nos of vacancy|
|Female candidate for warden||159 nos|
|Male candidate for warden||6 nos|
WB Health Warden 2022 – Apply online
The online application for the post of WB Health Warden is available in their official portal only, application link is also available in our website ,you can visit & apply from here. Here we have described stepwise procedure to complete the online application. Candidates who are applying newly are suggested to register themselves at first with their active Mobile no & unique password.
Candidates are requested to make ready the following documents for their online application,
How To Apply Online WB Health Warden 2022 Recruitment Step Wise
- Step-1: Go to the Official Website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board by typing – https://www.wbhrb.in/ OR Click Here
- Click on the Candidates log in option on the right hand top corner.
- Go to the register now those who are applying newly(if you are already registered then click on log in)
- Step-2: Registration form will appear in a new page with some application details, read those instruction carefully before you apply.
- Now you have to choose the post you are applying for (R/Warden/36/2022), your active ph. no, name & email id.>Click on Submit > An authenticate code will appear over there & an OTP will come in your registered E-mail. Put the both input in same page & sign up.
- Step-3: A new page will come with the application details, fill the form with all yours detail correctly.
- Step-4: Kindly note that the size of photo, signature & Birth proof should be less than 2 MB. You can use this tool to compress the jpg to your desired size ⇒Resize Tools.
- Step-4: Check the all details correctly & proceed to the Payment option>Click on pay now.
- Step-5: By paying the requested money your application will be successfully submitted, its better to take a print out of the Registration page along with payment status.
WB Health Warden 2022 – Application Fees
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is hiring fresher candidates for warden post for different nursing colleges & Nursing training schools, so as per their rules they have decided the application fees for the candidates. Here we have discussed briefly about the fees.
|For General & OBC(A&B)||Rs-160/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD||No fees|
WB Health Warden 2022 – Selection Process
The selection process for the post of West Bengal Health Warden is very clear & simple, they will not conduct any preliminary or main written exam for selection. They will prepare the final merit list as per the marks scored in Madhyamik & the Interview Test.
As per the last year exam point of view & official notification there will be a personal interview test to check the ability of the candidates. But they will prepare the final merit list as per marks scored in 10th standard & score in Personal Interview. But the students who are having a good score will get an advantage , because 85% of weightage will be given to the Marks of 10th standard & 15% to the Personal interview.
After the publication of final merit list the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will conduct a Document verification step to check the assurance of the final selection. In the Documents verification candidates are requested to bring all the original copies of their document. The following documents are required during these steps-
- Aadhar card (original & 2 Self attested photocopy)
- Voter card (original & 2 Self attested photocopy)
- Ration card (original & 2 Self attested photocopy)
- Madhyamik certificate (original & 2 Self attested photocopy)
- Madhyamik marksheet (original & 2 Self attested photocopy)
- Madhyamik admit card (original & 2 Self attested photocopy)
- 3 nos of passport size photos
- Caste certificate (original & 2 Self attested photocopy)
- Higher education certificate/Admit card(incase of appearing)/Marksheet (original & 2 Self attested photocopy)
WB Health Warden 2022 – Interview Syllabus
As we know there is no written exam for the post of West Bengal Health Warden so there is no specific syllabus announced by hiring authority. We have prepared the syllabus as per the post-interview sessions by selected candidates. So this may vary timely as per the board’s decision.
- General topics as per 10th syllabus.
- Current affairs
- Hospital oriented all general knowledge
- West Bengal Health Recruitment board details.
- West Bengal general intelligence
- Sports & athletics
- West Bengal Politics
- West Bengal History
- West Bengal Tourism
- Indian Politics
- West Bengal Agriculture
WB Health Warden 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria for the post of Warden is kept very simple so that various aged candidates can apply for the post. Here we have discussed the eligibility criteria for the post of West Bengal Health warden.
As per the Rules of Recruitment board the maximum upper limit for this post is 40 years as on 01.01.2022.The upper age relaxation of also available as per government rules.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation (as on 01.01.2022)|
|For General||No relaxation|
|For SC/ST||5 years relaxation|
|For OBC (A&B)||3 years relaxation|
|For PWD||5 years relaxation|
The minimum educational qualification required for the application is 10th pass, this is because maximum number candidates can apply for the post. But higher education passed candidates are also eligible for the same post.
Others Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have to read, write & speak Bengali language
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Candidate’s must have good characteristics.
WB Health Warden 2022 – Expected Date
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced the official notification regarding the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Warden Exam 2022 in their official page on 15.06.2022. Interested candidates who are preparing themselves are requested to apply without any further delay.
- Expected Date 2022 WB Health Warden Recruitment – December, 2022
WB Health Warden 2022 – Exam Pattern
There will be no written exam for the Recruitment of WB Health Warden 2022 post. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is going to conduct direct Personal interview for this exam. Still the post related exam pattern is in details here-
|Type of Test||place||Total Questions||Total marks||Time|
|Personal Interview||Head office Kolkata||Various||Not specified
(15% of Total marks)
WB Health Warden 2022 – Admit Card
Every year West Bengal Health Recruitment Board used to hire a large no of candidates for their various post, this time they have released the West Bengal Health Warden Post 2022, as per last few years concern they will announce the admit card for the Interview very soon may be within 3 months ,as quick as the application procedure finish.
How to Download Health Warden WB 2022 Recruitment Admit Card
- Step-1: Go to the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board by typing wbhrb.in from your chrome > on the main page there will be a highlighted portion with the “Download the interview letter” link click on that.
- Step-2: Candidate log in page will come , there candidate have to log in with their applied for the post details & registered Email/Mobile no
- Step-3: An OTP will generate on the same Email/Ph no , you have to put the same input there
- Step-4: Interview call letter will come in a new window> click to the print option to download the pdf.
- Step-5: Check all the candidate detail properly & exam venue, date.
WB Health Warden 2022 – Exam Date
As soon as the online application is finished they will start shortlisting the eligible candidate for the interview, as per our assumption they will announce the may be within 3 months from the date of official notice publication. Once the exam date is announced the candidate will get a notification to their registered mail-id/Ph no. We will update timely the exam related all notifications here, keep following our website.
|WB Health Warden Personality Test / Interview Date 2022||Will notify soon|
|WB Health Warden Document verification||Will notify soon|
WB Health Warden 2022 – Answer key
After the exam all aspirants will wait for the Answer key to be released by the hiring authority, but as there is no written exam so they will not produce any answer key .They will directly release the merit list of the selected candidates in the portal.
WB Health Warden 2022 – Result/Merit List
After the completion of personal interview exam the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will release the Result of Warden post via Merit list. The result will publish in their official portal. Candidates can check their result in the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, for that they need the registration no & mobile no.
How to check the WB Health Warden 2022 Merit list stepwise–
- At first go to the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board by typing www.wbhrb.in
- Official page will open > now go to the bottom, a merit list notification bar will highlight there > Click on the same.
- The final merit list link will appear there category wise.
- Download the pdf for the selected category & check your name in that pdf.
WB Health Warden 2022 – Salary Details
The salary details as mention in official post is – Basic-5,400 to 25,200/- & grade pay will be 2,600, H.R.A is (12%) -2,700 ,D.A-(3% )is 600 & M.A-700/- .so the sub-total salary will come almost 25,000 to 28,000 per month in hand.
WB Health Warden 2022 – Cut Off Marks
See as there is no written exam so there will be no cutoff marks to be announced by Hiring Authority, the cut-off will be based on the marks scored on 10th class & personal interview. This may vary year to year depends upon the no of candidates applied for the post, no of vacancies & some others factors. candidate will be able to see their score card after the publication of merit list only.
WB Health Warden 2022 – Previous Year Interview Questions
- Basically West Bengal Recruitment board never share the previous year interview Question asked to the selected candidates. But here we have prepared a sample copy of interview question asked by the Hiring authority during the interview
- Kindly note that the below mentioned question was asked to some of the candidates who have passed & joined as a Warden in past few years. So its our request to don’t depends upon only questions/Subject prepare yourself as flexible as possible so that you can crack the same.
The question asked during the personal Interview of WB Health Warden 2022
- Introduce yourself.
- What are the specific skills required for this job?
- What is Management & Leadership skill?
- How to manage 100 people in a Hostel properly?
- What are the Duties of a health warden?
- Briefly discuss about West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
- How to handle covid-19 protocol properly in a Hostel?
- How to spread covid-19 related awareness to the students?
- How to maintain hostel workers?
- Room allotment & punctuality.
- What is Bio-medical waste ?
- How to dispose the waste by the hostel workers.
- Current affairs.
- Why we will I hire you for this post?
- How you can manage when there will be no Electricity in hostels ?
- West Bengal political question.
- Historical places of West Bengal?
- Historical wars & patriots of West Bengal
- Geographical position of WB?
- West Bengal Health Wardens are paying in which scale?
- How to take care in case of emergency situation?
Besides this those who are having higher qualification may ask from their respective subject/Trade. Candidates are hence requested to read Newspaper daily & read the subject whatever they had read in 10th class deeply.