JEXPO Counselling 2021 and Seat Allotment Process with 10+ Essential Tips. Also Know JEXPO 2021 Counselling Date and JEXPO Counselling Link and all others important direct links.
With here we also discuss about some details about JEXPO Exam as well as full polytechnic college list. I think it may help you a lots.
JEXPO Counselling 2021 and Seat Allotment Process Step by Step
First of all remember that your JEXPO rank is the main factor or reason to increase the possibility of getting your preference choice. So, if your rank is good then you are more secure getting your favorite college and trade. But beside that if you do little smart work on counselling then it play a big role to getting your choice if your rank is not so good. Don’t worry ! I will share more that 10 tips for smart counselling.
JEXPO Counselling 2021 Date Schedule
|JEXPO New Registration and Preference Filling||Last Week of October to 1st Week of November, 2021|
|JEXPO 1st Phase Seat Allotment||will be notify soon|
|JEXPO Admission / Seat Booking Phase 1||will be notify soon|
|JEXPO 2nd Phase Seat Allotment||will be notify soon|
|JEXPO Admission / Seat Booking Phase 2||will be notify soon|
|JEXPO 3rd Phase Seat Allotment||will be notify soon|
|JEXPO Admission / Seat Booking Phase 3||will be notify soon|
JEXPO Counselling 2021 Process
It’s very easy procedure if you are well known about that otherwise it may be little complicated for you. Don’t Worry ! here I am sharing all the JEXPO 2021 Counselling Process step by step. If you follow this carefully then it will help you a lots for your Upcoming JEXPO Counselling 2021.
Step 1: JEXPO Registration 2021 for Counselling – In the first step of JEXPO Counselling, you have to register ownself for counselling. Here is the all details-
- Go to the given direct JEXPO Counselling Link
- Click on “New Registration“
- You have to enter your JEXPO enrollment number and index number exactly same as your admit card.
- Now click on Proceed button.
- Then a One Time Password (OTP) will be send in your registered mobile number
- Now you have to enter the exact OTP in the given field.
- If your entered OTP is correct then the page will be redirect to Personal Details page
- Check your personal details properly and change if any required
- And create your password.
- Now the registration process is complete.
Step 2: JEXPO Counselling Student Login – After registration you will be redirect on Student Login page automatically.
- In student login page, you have to enter your JEXPO enrollment number and recently created password in the input field
Step 3: JEXPO Choice Filling / Preference Filling – In this step step you have lock your Polytechnic College and Subject. It is a very important part because it decide the possibility of getting your preference. So make it very carefully.
- After your successfully login go to choice filling section by clicking the given button
- Start filling your choice
- Select your prefer Polytechnic College/Institute and Subject like Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering etc.
- After filling all choice click on “Save Choice” button to save your preference
- You can edit and change your filled choices as many times as you want before the last date and time.
- Then you have to lock the final choice.
- Must take a print out of your locked final choice sheet.
Step 4 : JEXPO Seat Allotment : Seat allotment result of JEXPO 2021 will be declare through online.
- If you are a candidate then and you will be allotted for seats, then you will have an option to accept the allotted seat or not. If you are ok with the allotted seat then then click on Accept button otherwise select for auto upgradation.
- If you gets the first prefer seat then you are not enable for auto upgradation.
- The Result of JEXPO Seat Allotment will sent to the registered mobile number in SMS format and also you can check it through student login.
- Take a print out your allotted seat booking slip or page. If you selected for auto upgrade option then you will get the print out option cum money received latter when your seat allot procedure will be complete.
Step 5: JEXPO Counselling Payment or JEXPO Final Seat Booking Fee – If you accept your allotment seat then you have to pay your seat booking fee. This is mandatory for all candidates.
You can pay your seat allotment fee or auto upgradation fee through online using debit card/net banking/credit card/UPI.
JEXPO Counselling Seat Booking or Final Payment Amount or Charges Category Wise
|Female Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|JEXPO Counselling Auto Upgradation Fee for UR, OBC, SC, ST, Female Candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
Step 6: JEXPO Reporting and Documents Verification – If your JEXPO Payment process completed then you will get your final document pdf file. Print out this pdf file. After completing the payment you will get your reporting and documents date. It has also printed on your pdf file document and also sent in your registered mobile number as well.
You have to reporting in physically on the given date and time in your allotted polytechnic institute or college with the below mention Original Document with Xerox copy-
JEXPO Reporting Required Documents –
- 1 copy of Admit card of your 10th passed (Secondary /Madhyamik) or it’s equivalent examination for age proof as well as district proof (if you allotted as district quota seat)
- 1 copy of Marksheet of the above mentioned passed exam.
- 1 copy of JEXPO 2021 Admit Card.
- 1 copy of reservation certificate If you allotted as SC,ST or any other reservation quota
- 1 copy Medical fitness certificate (in council provided format).
- 1 copy PWD certificate if you are a Person with Disability Candidate.
- 2 copy Allotment Letter or Money Receipt Print out / Xerox.
This is end of JEXPO Full Counselling Procedure 2021. Hope you understand whole the process through this article. If any queries then comment , we will try to answer of your doubt.
All Counselling Link of JEXPO 2021
|JEXPO Key Dates||Click Here|
|Polytechnic College List||Click Here|
|Counselling Seat Availability||Link|
|JEXPO Counselling 2021 Link||Click Here|
|NSCDelhi Home||Click Here|
10+ Counselling Tips of JEXPO
- Start preparing a chart of your choice 10 days before the Counselling of JEXPO 2021.
- Take your time to prepare this. Consult with any senior students or passed out students of diploma from any polytechnic.
- On time of choice filling, must prefer government college on the top.
- If your rank is moderate then prefer your district colleges first.
- If you need hostel facilities then prefer government colleges with available hostel first. If don’t know that which colleges has hostel facility then read this JEXPO Hostel Facility Article.
- Discuss with polytechnic passed senior about the private/government job market.
- Try to discuss about the government job vacancies of difference trade like mechanical, civil, electrical etc. if you focused on govt job.
- All the polytechnics are not same infrastructure so, try to know age of the college and previous years college placement record.
- You can check about the college on social media like facebook pages. All colleges must has one/more official/non-official facebook page, So follow this.
- From the social media page you can get present student of that college, through this you/your parents can contact with them for more.
- If you prefer for private job as well as government job both then you can choose Civil Engineering.