YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List available for 1st round today. Farmers can check ysr ruthu bharosa payment status by aadhar number district wise list. Andhra Pradesh CM Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy was launch this scheme on 15th October 2019 to give benefits to states farmer with Rs. 13,500 (Rs. 7500 by state govt and Rs. 6000 by centre under kissan samman nidhi scheme). Around Rs. 40 lakhs money will be distribute to farmers through this scheme to improve farmers economy conditions. Kanna babu, states agriculture minister said this yojana is applicable to tenant farmers.
Way to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status / Beneficiary List
All eligible farmers can check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment status as approved or rejected, you have to go through below procedure to do this :-
- Click on ‘Payment Status’ from menu bar option link
- You must have to enter Aadhar number and image captcha code to successfully login and press submit button.
- Current payment status will be displayed on screen just in seconds.
Thus you have to check payment status now
If any person get confusion to get login or checking error for payment status, they can communicate with us or leave reply in below box.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa 1st List 2019 : as promised by Andhra Pradesh CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the YSR Rythu Bharosa First Beneficiary List of farmers. People who are comes under this scheme can now check their payment status. If you have linked your aadhar card to any bank account the money will be transfer automatically. In case of any issue your payment status will unapproved so you have to go with correct that’s issue. You need to update aadhar card with bank account or complete the concerned activities with authority.
AP State’s 66,60,875 farmers will be awarded by AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary amount in 1st payment settlement. Total amount of Rs. 13,500 per year is provide by AP CM with help of Rs. 6000/per year from central government of India.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List 2019
AP Farmers getting money directly to their bank account with beneficiary list of AP TSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme applied in whole state recently by CM. in this article we are introduce to you all about how to check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List of benefits or check payment status as approved or rejected.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 – Details
|Name of Yojana||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched Date||June 2019|
|Applied||On 15th October 2019|
|Benefits Amount||13,500 Per year|
|Beneficiary people||AP Farmers|
|Launched by||AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
AP YSR Bharosa District Wise List by Aadhar Number
- People have to visit at official website of YSR Bharosa Scheme for login
- You have to enter correct User name, Password as you were received during registration. In case you have lost password use forget password option
- Submit your mobile number and generate OTP
- You have to enter otp to reset password as received on your active phone number and verify it
- Number of multiple pages will be display you have to choose name of district, Katha Number, beneficiary father name detail wise option
Search YSR Rythu Bharosa List by Katha Number :
- Provide your bank katha number in search box.
- You can edit beneficiary details by using “Edit” option
- By katha number you can survey to display records
- You have to set unseeded / ROFR details by enter Aadhar Number, Type of Land form, Land type, crop type, marital status, caste details, type of beneficiary, Tenant Account, owner details.
How to check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List ?
Farmers can check the list in their phone number by self with payment status and can keep applications in edit mode if any issue.
YSR Bharosa Scheme toll free number for any issue, can be contacted on 1100 or 1902.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 Statistics, Records
Farmers list in ysr rythu bharosa scheme is listed below with total number of strength and their family member as an surveyed or ROFR Cultivators.
- District-wise details of farmers and families-
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Total Families||Total Farmers Surveyed||ROFR Cultivators|
- District-wise Katha Submission List details
|Name of the District||Katha Submitted (AEO/ MPEO)|
- District-wise Katha Rejection List details
|Name of the District||Katha Verified (MAO)|