AP Amma Vodi Status List 2019 : Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme 1st beneficiary list announce by ap.gov.in on 1st December 2019 at Vijayawada. Amma vodi scheme was implemented from 10th June 2019 in the whole Andhra Pradesh Government & Private Schools studying students from 1 to 12th class / standard. The chief minister jagan mohan reddy implement the scheme as promised before election manifesto in AP. People whose searching for AMMA VODI BENEFICIARY LIST can download name wise list or alternate method below.
The procedure of submission online / offline application by AP School HM for (అమ్మ ఒడి) Amma Vodi Registration is completed by 30th November 2019. Right now, AP CM going to launch the first list of beneficiaries and winner list who will rights to get funds in their bank account direct transfer.
AP AMMA VODI SCHEME is a financial help to such families / students who are leave under BPL (Below Poverty Line) in AP State. The agenda of election manifesto require to finish this scheme on scheduled time and it is accomplish by new govt of Andhra Pradesh. Eligible families / school students will get Rs. 15,000 per year for their ward once nominate in list.
(అమ్మ ఒడి పథకం) YSR Amma Vodi Scheme List 2019 includes total number of 44,400 schools are currently running in AP State and almost 37.34 Lakhs children doing studies in all these schools on different area. As per uploaded details by HM/Principal of Govt. / Private Schools through official ID and Password will merge students in this list on their attendance status. Correct Bank Account Number & IFSC Code and Aadhar Card Number for both of students and his mother will get eligible in ap amma vodi scheme status.
Poverty level (BPL) also calculate students mothers or guardians and his / her children maintained 75% attendance in admission / enrolled class. Full fill all the eligibility short listing beneficiaries under the scheme grab name or records in list which is probably declaring on 1st December 2019 as recently announced on ap.gov.in.
Complete Details of AP Amma Vodi Scheme List 2019
|Scheme Declare By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|It will applied to||Educational Department|
|Benefits to||BPL / Poor Families Children|
|Registration, Apply Online by||Government & Private schools HM / Principal|
|Implementation Date||January 26th, 2020|
|First Introduced on||June 10th, 2020|
|Publishing 1st Beneficiary List||December 1st, 2019|
|Benefits Amount||Rs. 15,000|
|Scheme avail for||Andhra Pradesh Only|
|Amount Granted to||Beneficiary students mother / guardian|
How to check “Amma Vodi Status” (Download first Beneficiary List)
- Step 1 : visit https://www.ap.gov.in/?p=41297
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme
- AP govt distribute financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 per annum to eligibility students families (his / her mother or guardian)
- States poor families students will access higher education and not stop their study till 12th class after get benefits of this scheme.
- It will increase education level in Andhra Pradesh and also reduce unemployment to awarded students good and quality education long term.
- School children mothers will get financial assistance ever year for education / hostels.
- Nearest future AP youths will be well educated by strong them with primary education base.
- Belonging from Poor families students will jump to making good career after getting enrolled in Amma Vodi Scheme List.
- School / Education for every one target will fulfil by AP government after stoping dropout of students due to lack of money / school fees.
- Note : Benefits will be stop or not assuring in case candidates discontinues his / her education during academic year or later 12th class pass out.
Necessary Documents :
Be financial beneficiary of AP AMMA VODI scheme candidates must have all required documents list is :
- Aadhar Card of students and their mother : guardian
- White ration card that one verified / authorized by government only
- One Address proof Identification Card including Voter ID, Electricity Bill, Bank Passbook
- Current School Admission verification proof
- Bank Account / Pass book friend page zerox copy
- School ID Card
- Recent pass port size photos.
Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility
Strict rules of government must be followed by every benefit hopefuls to register or include in award list. Following conditions are mandatory :
- Students must be studying in any of class from 1st to 12th in a government and private aided and private unaided / jr. colleges (also includes college in the state or residential schools) of academic year 2019-2020.
- Students attendance must be minimum 75% according to their class register
- Children families must be belonging to BPL / Poverty Line
- They have possession in Aadhar Card / white ration card of both his / her and mother
- Award winner must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
What is official website of amma vodi scheme list download
Andhra Pradesh state’s official website will announce amma vodi first beneficiary list by name of students / schools.
How to check my Name in amma vodi list
Department declares school wise pdf file on the portal where you have to choose / select name of school and name of district to generate file or login by aadhar card to check individual amma vodi status in list.
Where to download amma vodi beneficiary first list
As soon as declare of schemes beneficiary list status you can download complete notifications on this web page or you can fetch them from ap.gov.in.
How will I receive payment / beneficiary amounts
Uploaded confirm documents of Bank Account number, IFSC code and aadhar card linking to their bank account will be transfer direct benefits. So don’t worry guys.
If You have more confirmation information or having any problem / questions then ask us in below comment box and feel Free, we will response ASAP.
Also Check : AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List